Sunday, November 27, 2016

Herenton Egan The Second

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

-God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day Ninety-nine, 11/27 of the "week," prophecy 08/18, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25, the countdown to resurrection (ain't no sunshine when she's (The Righteous Bride, even the Church Bride that was America), gone, see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo, Apb) and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.deaththeillusion2016.blogspot.com

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

Jesuis (I Am, We Are) Jesus Christ, The Bitter Gospel, it took a horrific attack on her church for Emily to realize that her understanding of God was wrong. Three years ago, her bishop asked her to move to a new church plant near Mombasa, Kenya. The Joy in Jesus Church in Likoni was struggling, and the bishop thought Emily could help. Over the next several months, the church grew to 60 people.

Like Watching Noah's Ark, a voice, "Mark 17 and 7," 2003, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, and there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, "my people are being stripped," GOH, Apb

Prophecy Links

-Seen to be seeing a white, round, sales tag bearing the number 30, as in thirty days from November 19th, meaning December 20th, there's something about the electro college vote, see here, http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-we-are-still-in-the-danger-zone-until-january-20th-2017
-Seen to be seeing the word TREASURES all black and blasted, 11/17/2016, something that couldn't happen if they were as Jesus suggested, stored away in heaven, upon you bearing His Cross.
A Hussein Will Father This Nation, Apb, 2003, Obama the One, Two Weeks And Seven Years, GOH, 2008
www.layasiege2016.blogspot.com

Negeb Ophell, Dry Hill, Reapers
www.2016isaiah13.blogspot.com

     "Call me crazy, but, well just call me crazy, don't be so alarmed Egan Herenton, the reapers only harm those intending to desecrate the holy of holies. I've heard that once light is come, the scenery all around is just so staggering it's emotionally consuming, so I know right now it's so creepy. Like the bear trees are gonna just reach out and grab you, there is that glorious to look forward too, and just remember, there are many others with us, and we Curry can't seem to hear nor detect any of them, how is that? That is creeping me out as well, well I feel whatever is curious here Egan is to keep all those unwanted away, well that definitely explains it, this is the last place I want to be, here, you're giving me your hand? Yeah, why not?' Taking it reluctantly, keeping it, finding it soft, warm and even calming, surely the man ought not be alone as says the Genesis. Feel better? I have one question, how is it you know where you're going, look up, ah my Christ in heaven, what is that? It's them, leading the way, that is the most extraordinary, what, is that a star? Of some sorts I guess, why didn't I see that at first? Because dear Egan your fear blinded you away from it, now answer the question, do you feel better? All I know is that I shouldn't be here, I've done this beyond awful thing, yes, and all Egan is repentant, forgiven or you wouldn't, even couldn't as you say, be here and Just Curry, where is here. Some say we're along the coast of the Euphrates River, as is mention in the Genesis, possibly making this the original Eden, and possibly why Scientist has found Africa to be the very Cradle of mankind. Wait, quiet, I just heard something, yeah, I heard it too, well if it's a reaper you mind going first? I mean coming here is your idea, ok Mr. chicken, Mr. Chicken  huh? I never related that saying to a terrified Peter denying Christ three times before the cock, howbeit the chicken Curry crowed once. Hum, never made that connection either, that's kind of brilliant, listen, there it goes, hey you guys, yeah scare the hell out of us why don't you! Literally causing them to leap into one the others arms, this alarmed, now into calming themselves down, all of which these two seem to find so hilarious. So did you two brainy acts forget something? This is Negeb Ophel, it doesn't play, it's really, really real and my brother and sister are struck there, mines too, well Bronson you shear as heck don't act like it, sorry, ok, sorry! I mean why are you guys holding hands, who is this newbie anyway? Maybe we don't want to lose each other, so give me your hand as well and you take Beau's hand, we're almost there and we don't know what's to happen.      >>>"What is that you're reading? Parents, I found it in the library, I mean much of what's here comes natural, but it passes the time.  I can't get my head around this dream I was having, it was Brave like the worse had happen, and our, or the people's escape or refuge, I don't clearly know. Hunching his shoulder, obviously this irritated, did it cause a concern newly bride to lay her read aside for now. There was a hotel, a room number, I believe in the 400 hundreds, a woman, like a mistress I guess was being kept there, like I say, just more odd than anything. Like Brave, it was just as something good about her, as it was wrong, so Beeth is all mankind, right, born sin, reborn righteous, all need to repent of the whore's bed where they insistently remain, right? I'm just tired of all of it, I know what the supreme must do isn't easy, like a Noah's flood only a hundred times worse, but as Jesus told the disciples, these are all thing Brave that must happen, I'm going to shower, any takers? Ah, that sound so tempting, but I can't if you know what I mean, I do, love you, enjoy your read, I am, thanks babe, love you too.   >>> "Pit! Ah my god Pit! It's me, Bronson, what is this mess all over you? As to wipe various forms of brush, twigs, mud and sort away, priceless was the look on both of their faces, Bronson, and Pitcher, his once captured brother.  "Yeah, look at me, come, come, just follow my voice, as to obey his brother's lead, soon hearing all the more in likeness greetings, and celebration, As so was there crying, even screams, not as in happy tears, but as in those whose loved one wasn't as yet released. "My Christ I can see you, it's, it's you, Bronson, ah my Christ," as one leaning this cry, sigh of relief into his knees, even as to find and capture his breath, so mighty was he with thirst. "Heard about the thirst, so I brought this, ok, like can we, can we like get the hell out of this place, language Pit man my Christ did you learn a thing? Yeah, we're not staying here, we're booking passage to Madagascar, no reapers there, that's why Pit it's becoming the worse place on earth, you say we, but I'm not going there. Neither is mom and dad, since when Bron man you speak for them? With yet the soft thickness of soil, even of heavy brush under their feet, hurried to find the road and on and on until this nightmare is far from him. "So you better rethink all of it Pitcher Cage Harrison, anyway what happen to you? Whoring around Bron man, I guess you can say it got the best of me, I felled asleep one night and woke up just now, what, you mean you have no memory of any of it, Only that when I open my eyes, and dirt and water poured into them, it was all like I'd been sewn into these rough, cutting thorns and thistles, and the more I pulled at them, the more horrid, When soon it all released me, fasten right there right back into the soil, look brother, just get me out of here," as one showing himself emotional, how all are just as fragile as soil having this human being, "just me the way to dad, to mom. to Bron,  home, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment