Friday, December 2, 2016

Baldeagle, Spearhead, Jaguar, Ridley and Berkley

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?                                    
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

-God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day One Hundred and four, 12/02 of the "week," prophecy 08/18, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25, the countdown to resurrection (ain't no sunshine when she's (The Righteous Bride, even the Church Bride that was America), gone, see here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo, Apb) and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.deaththeillusion2016.blogspot.com

Righteously Dividing The Enemy                                                               
www.persecutionblog.com

Prophecy Links

-Seen to be seeing the word TREASURES all black and blasted, 11/17/2016, something that couldn't happen if they were as Jesus suggested, upon bearing His Cross, stored away in heaven.

When The Fat Man Sings Armageddon                                        
www.layaseige2016.blogspot.com

     Now they're Up In Heaven, Playing Under A Pearly Staircase, The Realities, Horrors Of Death and Dying, www.thegoodshepherd2016.blogspot.com www.andachildshallleadthem16

Swordsman Bald Eagle Jaguar, Spearhead, Rain Forrest, Berkeley

     "No, that is why Jesus says, he that save his life shall lose it, that's all manslaughter, to suicide to murder suicide is a satanic ideology of preserving oneself, even ones America. America Berk man was never suppose to kill the world to save itself, but to kill itself, bearing, outreaching Christ's Cross, to save the world, so there's is a lost of a blessed commission, now most cursive. Though isn't thinking like that, evening saying it Bald man like biting off the hand that feed ya? Heck no, when God's word says fret not thyself because the wealth of wicked is to soon be cut down like the withered grass. Then I know it is He alone who supplies all my needs as promised, according to His Riches and Glory, not you, not him, and not them, hold up Spear man I'm coming with you! I don't even know why you even try Berkley man, Bald has the entire bible backing everything he say, if you don't believe him, nor heed it, then you're to grieve Holy Spirits. And you my brother Ridley is beginning to sound just like them, what can I say, it's catching, I'm going to the pub as well, later! What about the, the, I know, there's plenty of time, great, of course they gonna blame me, ah talking to yourself Berk man? I guess, they all just abandon me for the Pub, Rid and I got like mad chores, and I promised mom I wouldn't come home without him, you know. I'm sure it's not as serious as all that, you wanna come home with me, tell my mom that? Gardening,"as one getting a look at, at least one of his many books, what a gloomy day outside as they sat the library/shelter, "yeah, if we're about to be set back to the western days, I think it's time. So you believe all of that? I believe Maaseiah, and yes Berkeley man, she believe all of that, I mean all the evidence is there, but like the Tribe says, such warnings are as a field of tall grass for as far as one can see all being pushed aside as they plow along the Broadway into to Americans relentlessly dreaming. Riddle me this Berkeley, you believe you gonna die one day? Yes, do you believe God is in control of that for every man? Again Jaguar man yes, ok, so God only controls death and dying, nothing else, and if so, what was the prophet Daniel seeing when he witness the rising of beast as pending nations, their strove upon the sea? The Sea Berk man, rise and what? Ah, rise and fall with the waves but so does what, man? Nations and Kingdoms right? Ah you mean like America, or even Western Civilization, it all must decease in order that God's Kingdom reign, yes Berk man. The Angel Gabriel appearing to Daniel then, appeared to today's Maaseiah, and said, even explained how we are that generation Jesus spoke of that will not, even cannot past away until all of it Berk man is fulfilled, all of it. Look, if your mom is expecting you, you better get out of here, have you meet her ah Maaseiah, I mean personally? I'm a Deburk, I grew up around her, she's like an aunt, even a second mother, I guess, it is what it is, what is happening to this nation and beyond must come to pass, Jesus Millennium is coming, no more hesitation nor hindrance. Okay, ah, you right, at least one of us best show up on time, yeah, I would say, hey, you're welcome, she's been baking all day, mine too Bald man. It's that time of year, you know, yeah I forgot, happy holidays, you too Berkeley man, ah, so your name really is Bald Eagle Jaguar, yeah, something like that, wow, and Spearman, ah my cousin, our fathers are brothers, you mean the Juttah Tribe right? Yeah, right again, are all of you this incredible about godly things, believers are Berk man, why they're called the Royal Priesthood. All believers huh? Ah, Okay, see you later, enjoy your read, thanks Berk man, I will, be blessed, your family as well.     >>>"I see you notice Amire used the word impact, did you know? Excuse me! About his grand Maaseiah? You can say Dem I learn just as you, curious about how deeply informed he, well they are, so he think it could be an impact, yeah, it would seem, but Lulu, of what sort? Its major is all I can tell you, so whatever it is, it will perform as an ELE of an impact on US soil, you believe him? I do, it's not the first they've told us things and it happen, because Demark it threatens to put away and uproot millions of Americans nation and world wide doesn't make it any less credible, right? Right, like you read my mind, I just can't see it, no matter how I look at it, staying woke contemplating it, I tell you what, well ask, did Maaseiah's prophecies put Nibiru up there; just this unspeakable threat to earth and mankind, around the same time as her prophetic fulfilling, 1986-2016, or was, is that all God? This time right here, the time in which she has prophesied these thirty years is the end of all things rebellious man, is exploding historically in every aspect by which human kind is threaten, either she's God, or she's God messenger, with none of it returning to Him void.  You better tend your tables, we close in less than thirty, I'm just saying, if what she says happens, all of what is America goes away in such a short time, right. As in Dem man, there is no time to waste, then why are we here, why aren't we fleeing for our lives? You don't know why we been deemed a slow motion exodus? Because Dem we're just as people of Noah's day, whose knowing only made them all the more vulnerable, right into the flood waters, now more the outbreak of lava flows, took them away, so Noahian, go and get your tables!" >>>"What's happening mar, I thought the aroma would be all through the house, even on the porch, the sweet smell of ham, dressing and candied yams, we are all supposed to be dead, what are you saying, you alright? Your dad's death was suppose to be a murder suicide, mom, you're freaking me out here, what you're, we'd been planning it for weeks, perhaps even a month, we'd become that dysfunctional. Mar, just look at me," as one easing into a seat at the table with her, taking her resting hand, seeming this mental wreck, now all of them. I'd been praying for an answer to this madness, so one day I was messing around with things in Ridley's room and I ran across some mail, a white, large envelope entitled the Paris Globe, and, it was all there, man being a tripod, and all. How ending life here only begins it elsewhere and the soul son which perishes having sin is cursed unto the second death, which is hell. Ah my God Mar, I know baby I'm sorry, I am so sorry, I shared it all with him, I did, I did, shared it with your dad, I thought he was fine with it, understood it and all. When your dad and I first married, your grand parents, great grandparents and great, great grands on both sides of the family were all yet alive and married, if you can believe that, and they were all Berkeley honey more or less believers. Though your father, your father seem to have too much pride to let even God help him, and that mom is the root of suicide, even sin, refusing even God's help, doesn't that sound about right? Now I told you all of this to encourage you, not to hurt, a man named Adam son broke all of this, but a man, also called Adam, Elohim, God, by the woman's seed, Eve, manifested in the flesh fixed it and cried from a cross, it is finished. Ah, where is," with a stun all around brother Ridley coming in wondering about all the cooking that wasn't, instead a seeming table meeting to sit down to. "Ah, we've been invited to Wisconsin, to live? No, no silly, for Thanksgiving, your Aunt Laura said I only have to bring a couple of things I'll prepare later, so I need you two to pack for the whole week end. Mar, you gonna tell him or should I? No, sit down son, your brother and I have something urgent to tell you, its about dad isn't it? Yes, how did you, I know Mar, I think I know what he was planning, I mean I only got like bits and pieces of the puzzle but enough to know what was going on. So that explains this? As one raising the Paris Globe magazine to view, seeming all alone it had been a plant of his, 'Christ Rid man supposed she'd not found it, then what, we're all wearing bullets as we face Jesus? Ahhh god this is madness." I'm sorry, you know what, I've heard that, isn't that what repentance is, being sorry? Then Rid man, get on your knees and tell him that, this precious New Adam/Eve, I'm packing, ah Mar, if Jessica want can she come, is she welcome? Sure son, I don' t see why not, yes, Okay, thanks mom, I love you, I'm sorry too, about dad and all, then I guess I'll just order pizza, sound good Mar. You not gonna stay mad at me for knowing? How could you keep something like that from me Rid, and how dangerous? Just as dad was planning, so was I praying and planning, I plant that article, by the way you should read it, and I did other things to keep us safe, prayer without works is dead being alone. To keep us safe Rid man, dad is dead, and according to your, no, not mine, the bible, Okay, the bible Berkeley man, can you even say it? The. Bible, that is why you should read that article, look at what it did to Mar, and read it!" They say the Lord seeth us not, the lord is ascended from the earth, awake, be aware as God Himself, Apb, The RAM, read more here, www.2016tossedoutunveiled.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment